Saturday, July 25, 2009

it's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring!


Ahhh... honestly, I'd prefer this weather over those hot sunny days, any day. Just something about the rain feels lovely. I mean, wouldn't you wanna walk with a girl/boy you liked under the same umbrella, using the rain as an excuse to snuggle closer? While you talk about random stuff... and maybe even sing to her/him? Hell yeah! hahaha sorry, maybe that was just me. But really, It's a dope feeling. Don't mind me though. I'm just romantic like that.

On another note: My grandma sent me outside just now to put a tarp over the grill that we used for my bbq. And you know what? Instead of going back inside, I just decided to stand there and let the raindrops fall against my face, and soak through my clothes. I didn't even care. It felt refreshing. And as retarded as this might sound, I smiled. Smiled thinking about how life can be so confusing, yet there is always things to appreciate, like this rainy day. Not to mention, thunder/lightning only make it better. Despite what other might think, I enjoy hearing the loud sha-bams; seeing the sky flash gray for a second. It isn't something you witness everyday. Anyways, now I'm standing there feeling heavier than usual when I realize 10 minutes has passed by. So I go inside, take a shower, change, lie down on my bed, and watch "The King Of Queens". Relaxing to this cool, beautiful day.

Tomorrows forecast: 27 degrees and sunny.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

"I smiled. Smiled thinking about how life can be so confusing, yet there is always things to appreciate, like this rainy day."

=)