Monday, August 10, 2009

scholars dawn

Fuck all the emo blogs I do. I hate reading over them again so here's a happy one for all of you:

I missed the feeling of waking up to a cold temperature. Even though I didn't wear a blanket while I slept and is probably gonna get sick now, I really missed the feeling. Rainy days are supposedly supposed to signify depression, despair, misery and all that drama jazz, but I've grown to believe it represents the exact opposite. It's to bring enlightenment to those who are stressing out; depressing out.

They say there is a balance. A balance between the good and bad. This rainy day is the good for me; I can't help but admire it. And can you keep a secret? In Elementary, when it would rain and everyone had to stay inside to what they would call an "inside day", I would grin discreetly in the corner of the classroom while everyone else wept and cried. I guess no one really liked the rain as much as I did haha.

Also, we used to have a playground near my old house back in Burnaby. I remember sitting under it while it rained. Hopelessly trying to dodge all the drops that made it through the roof with a million holes on it; quickly going from damp to drenched. I knew I'd be in trouble in a few minutes. So I make my last words; cherish the rain while it's still here. Consequences are soon to follow. But it was all worth it.

I'm not going to get wet today. But I will adore the rest of the day.

No comments: