Tuesday, August 4, 2009

to blogspot:

Over time, blogspot has grown to become my contemporary comfort zone. Because I can't project my insecurities on people, I turn to blogspot to say them for me. It's quite ironic though. The fact I can't express my feelings towards some people yet I put them on a site that everyone is free to read. But I guess a part of me wants people to read what I blog haha. Anyways, I'd like to thank blogspot for lending an ear to my regards; helping me express myself. If it weren't here, I don't know how else I would get rid of all these feelings. I can't even find the time to go out and buy a journal dammit! So for the time being, blogspot will remain my first priority when it comes to my emotions. Thanks for that.

Don't go away yet baby, I still go so much to say. brb.

No comments: