Friday, August 7, 2009

yellow skin; brown eyes. how complex.

I can't understand you-- this situation. You tell me we can't go any further in this relationship, yet... you told me that you still like me. I'm not scared to say it either: I like you too. And I've fallen too hard to get back up. I've never liked a girl this much in a long time. How the hell am I supposed to get up? Why are you teasing me, taunting me; confusing me like this? You're testing me aren't you? Well I don't wanna play this game anymore! There's too much thinking involved! To be honest, I don't even wanna make you my girlfriend. At this time, I'd just like to get to know you better. I mean, if we can't even maintain this friendship, how the hell would we be able to handle the pressure of commitment on our shoulders? But I guess it's safe to say that no matter what happens, our friendship will always be awkward now. We can't even talk normally sometimes! Fuck, this shit is too complicated! fuck, shit, cunt, vag, horse feces!!#!@$%@@!!PISS COMING OUT FROM MY ASS!!$@!

No comments: