Saturday, July 9, 2011

There goes the fear

Let me find a better view of this unpredictable world,
Obstructed by the conditions of all of life's turns.
Being left out of the center feels like too much of a fight,
Seemingly impossible for me to find what could be right.
So I stand pretending, careless of the world that's passing by,
Secretly wishing I could find a sight for sore eyes.

Shouldn't this be a two way street we walk?
Now, I would love to journey with you looking for what we have lost.
But could it be that simple? Truthfully, I think it is.
Complication's only an option we can apply to how we live... so leave it out.
Let's take these steps to feel and better off,
And learn that there's just too much to gain once you get passed what you've lost.

Only time will reveal what's faint and what's clear,
Look up to the stars, breathe within the oceans, 'cause there goes the fear.


No comments: